Peace be amplified, world be rectified
Electrical Infrastructure Services
- 133kV, 88kV, 33kV, 22kV and 11kV sub-station
- HV and MV protection
- LV reticulation
- Area and street lighting
- Comprehensive Electrical System Design
- Onsite Power Generation Requirements and Distribution
- Critical Power Systems
- Integration of IT and AV Into Overall Building Design
- Device Coordination and Arc Fault Services
- High stability electrical reticulation systems.
- The design, planning, construction and maintenance of municipal distribution networks, including medium voltage, low voltage, street lighting and service connection reticulation.
- The above includes low cost and informal settlement housing schemes, commercial and industrial reticulation, etc.
- UPS and backup diesel generator systems designed to achieve optimum no-break power supplies to computer and communications equipment as well as full standby supplies to hotels, casinos, shopping centres, manufacturing facilities and mission critical banking services.
- Rotary UPS Solutions.
Alternative Sources of Power Generation
Lightning, Surge Protection & Earthing
- Lightning/surge protection and earthing systems employing solid state technology designed specifically for high speed IT networks and power stability.
Specialist Lighting Design
- Optimised lighting solutions using computer models for a wide range of environments.
- Specific solutions to minimise eye strain and maximise comfort levels in the office environments.
- Dimming and sensor related lighting systems.
- Energy saving lighting design.
- Theatrical effects for recreation and entertainment facilities.
- Emergency Lighting.
- Light fixture schedules.
- Light fixture zoning.
- Lighting calculations.
- Control schedules and riser diagrams.
- Support in development of daylight strategy.
- Client standard specification.
- Maintenance and operational instructions for lighting systems.
- Selecting appropriate light fixtures in conjunction with architects / interior designers for project considering cost, performance and aesthetics.
- Knowledge of luminaire construction, design, maintenance, efficiency and optical characteristics.
- Preparation of Energy Code Compliance documentation for the lighting portions of the project.
- Recognizing physiology of the human visual system and design using our understanding of how it interacts with lighting.
- Working knowledge of major light fixture manufacturers and industry trends in lighting.
- Balance aesthetic design, energy design, health, psychological benefits.
- Understands how lighting integrates with all trades including MEP and architectural design.
- Responsibility for the lighting control intent and control specifications.
- Organising and facilitating mock-up installations with the clients.